+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Passed 802

Certifications
    A.A.S. in Network Management, A.A.S. in Network Management/Cyber Security, CompTIA A+/Network+ Certified | CE, B.S. Computer & Network Security [2018]
    Congrats on passing the 220-802 exam. Now you are officially CompTIA A+ Certified. Nicely done. I agree with the others when they say to go for the Network+ before Security+. Good luck. I just passed the Network+ exam today. Glad to have gotten that out of the way. Next up for me is probably going to be the Linux+ and then the Security+. However, that depends on what happens in the next couple of days if I get hired at a company that requires the Linux+. If not, I will go for the Security+ first and then the Linux+. We'll see. Anyway, congrats on the pass. Good luck to you on the Network+ studies.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member
    wow. Really this is great NEWS
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hello everyone!
    Now i'm studying for 801-802! Hopefully will pass it just after new year! What do you think about getting job in help desk after passing this exam? Will it be easy or not? I had previous experience being IT technician, but it was quite a few years ago!

Cheers!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member
    Congrats on your passing!!! I took it today and failed.. UGH Does anyone know how many days before taking again? What did you guys use for any study guides I am going through ITU right now, and some books.. Does anyone have any suggestions what to study more and what has a better simulation as what's on the test? Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCENT, A+, Network+
    Quote Originally Posted by hardquest View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Now i'm studying for 801-802! Hopefully will pass it just after new year! What do you think about getting job in help desk after passing this exam? Will it be easy or not? I had previous experience being IT technician, but it was quite a few years ago!
    With your previous experience I think you could definitely get an entry level help desk position. If you find trouble, try to get Network+ as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dondero View Post
    Congrats on your passing!!! I took it today and failed.. UGH Does anyone know how many days before taking again? What did you guys use for any study guides I am going through ITU right now, and some books.. Does anyone have any suggestions what to study more and what has a better simulation as what's on the test? Thanks

If this is your first time failing, you can take it the next day. However don't do this! Wait at least a week to restudy the material that you got wrong in the score report. If you fail twice you have to wait 14 days before taking it again.

I used Exam Cram by David L Prowse, ProfessorMesser.com videos, LabSim/TestOut, and various practice tests on the web.

Unfortunately you can't really prepare for the simulations directly, although TestOut helped a bit with this.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks