+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Question i'm so confused:( i need an advice

when i decided to start a+ 801-802 i prepared all resources that i need (videos and books),but i was surprised because a+ has been upgraded to 901-902 ...what should i do, starting with a+(801-802), or change to 901-902
    if the answer is that starting with the new version 901-902 i need some resources as videos and books .

thank's lot
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    A+
    The 801-802 is available till June I think. I'm sitting for the 801 next week.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+
    Depends.

Do you already have an 800- series ticket? Just take the test soon (still available, but expires soon).

If not, then get a copy of the exam objectives and compare with the 800 series. It should just have some questions covering newer technology. Professor Messer videos can help you out.

Most importantly - don't panic (not sure how to write that in friendlier letters)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member
    i don't have an 800 series tickets and even do not learn a+ 801 just prepared things that i need to start learn and practicing
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member

Certifications
    CEI, MCT, CEH, MCSE, MCITP, MCSA, MCTS, MCP, MOS, SMSP, Cloud+, Cloud Essentials, Healthcare IT Tech, Sec+, Net+, A+, Green Belt Lean Six Sigma
    Luke05,

I've been teaching A+ Certification courses for 10 years and can recommend you take the 801/802 exams since they are still available until June 30th, 2016.

If you decide to go the 901/902 route, Mike Myers All in One for 901/902 has been released and is a fantastic resource.

Good luck!

-MCTTrainer
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member

Default clueless kid with no knowledge at all. need help.

Sorry for my bad English.

I have 0 experience in IT but I do know advanced MS office suite(Word, spreadsheet, database and powerpoint) and a bit of HTML. I would like to become a computer technician and I would like to know if it is possible to do the comptia a+ 901 and 902 and still pass. Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member
    I have been studying for A+ on and off for 6 months, I finally sat down and started to get back into it, and here came the 901 series, after looking around here on the forums, the A+, either the 800 series or the 900 series, is still the A+. I decided to just go ahead and keep on the 800 series path, I actually passed my 801 this morning, I'll be brushing up my 802 and be taking it in a couple weeks. Since you have the books, I'd say go for the 800 series, you have til end of June, plenty of time, good luck.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Member
    800 if you can study and watch videos
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks