+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    CompTIA A+

Red face Passed 801 & 802

Hey all,

I took both exams back to back and passed! Not totally stoked on my scores (767/747), but they're passing.

I'm ecstatic to be certified though! Was pretty happy on my drive back (though I hit a bird...wth?). I honestly thought I bombed 802, but seeing that "Congratulations" at the end sent me over the edge. I for sure double fist bumped the air, in front of the security cameras pointed at me.. Haha.

None of my questions answered another question, which I found odd as that was something many people have spoken about. I flagged questions I wasn't sure on and continued on my way. On the 801 exam I went back through them, changed two, but for the most part felt as confident about my answers as the first time I flagged them.

802 I wasn't feeling the simulations at all, and I only flagged a few. Once I got to the end, I reviewed the ones I flagged and just consoled myself that I would have to bone-up some more to pass the 802... nope, I did it.

I took a class (which was useless and had no labs...), watched Professor Messer, read Exam Cram, and took several practice tests.

Now to study and take the Net+ exam at the end of February... Wish me luck.

- HorizonThief.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    A+
    Congrats, I wasn't feeling the sims at all either on the 802.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats!!

Good luck on the Network+
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    VCP-DV, ITIL
    Congrats!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member
    Congrats on the pass
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks