+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+

Default Passed 901 with 751

Hey all I want to share that I passed my 901 over the weekend. This is what I have done and about me

-No formal I.T experience, no degree, no other certs (worked as a mobile sales rep for over 9 years) in my mid 30s
    -Studied Exam Cram book and Myers book (studied more Exam Cram then Myers) (and the CD included in the cram book)
    -Messer Videos and notes/Plurasight Videos/Myers Videos/CBT nugget (went through them all twice)
    -Studied for 3 months total about 1hr-4hrs a day, combination of video and studying
    -Testout (good for labs and tests)
    -Used other free practice test resources on the web
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    Comptia A+, A.A.S. Elect. Eng. Tech
    Congrats...I'm getting close to sitting the 902. My biggest stumbling block is memorizing the upgrade paths. For the 902 buy Messers 600+ questions for $10. Its the most bang for the buck out there.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+
    I was actually reading your post and kinda based my study a bit on your recommendations as well, thanks for your input btw.

Yea I bought the messer 901, its really good stuff. i'm gonna buy his 902 for sure the questions. I got the exam cram book, but not the practice questions one, its the regular one. I'm thinking since 902 is a bit harder in general, maby i should by the gcapreim and exam cram practice question in addition to my routine.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    Comptia A+, A.A.S. Elect. Eng. Tech
    Here's how I would work the 902. Buy Messers questions for $10 and Prowse question book for $17 off of Amazon. Then when your sorta getting close the gcgapremium, 30 day. He charged me $9.95. So that's $37 for a ton of questions.

I'm going to have to make flash cards for the upgrade paths and stuff like that. I've been putting it off.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+
    Awesome, thanks man, messer has a good chart on the upgrade paths on his 902 notes, the same thing in his video too. i think its on the 1.1 objectives
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks