+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Project+, CAPM

Default Question about A+ exam voucher options

Hi guys,

I was trying to figure out ways to save money on the A+ exam vouchers, and I noticed that CompTIA offers vouchers for $94, which confused me quite a bit. I thought they were supposed to be $205. How is the $205 voucher different from the $94 voucher?

Thanks.

$94 voucher-

CompTIA A+ Voucher

$205 voucher-

CompTIA A+ Voucher
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    Comptia: A+, Network+, Security+, ACA 10.8, MCP, MCSA: Server 2012, MS: Server Virtualization
    Are you looking at the upgrade exam for $94? Not sure if they're still doing it but at one point CompTIA was offering upgrade exams from the 800 series to the 900 series for around $100 I think.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Certifications
    I don't think that's what this is, it doesn't mention upgrades or the 800 series at all on the page. It appears to me that this is a discounted price for college students, but its just such a steep discount that I am a little bit curious if I am missing something.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+
    I just purchased a Net+ voucher through this site. It is completley legit. This website offers a very discounted price for students only. In order to make a purchase you have to use your .edu email from your school. I received the voucher within 1 day of payment.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member
    are the vouchers good for worldwide use?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+
    I can vouch, its very legit but only works through your .edu email. Use your friends if you are not currently enrolled.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member Deus Ex Machina's Avatar

Certifications
    Yep, I used these vouchers and they saved me a ton of money. I feel like it would be great if these forums helped spread the word about this- woulda saved me over $100 on 901.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Junior Member Registered Member

Default .edu email

Hi Guy,

I am a college student in Canada my school email address is not .edu....... any suggestions on how I can get a .edu email address.
    there is another thing I used my college email address for Microsoft student discount and it works.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks