+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed 901

1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Passed 901

I passed the A+ 901 exam last week with a score in the 700's (Don't remember the exact number).

Study resources: Professor Messer videos, Exam Cram 801-802 (I purchased awhile back) by David L. Prowse, Professor Messer course notes $10 a piece, CerMaster which came with my voucher purchase.

I just purchased my voucher for the 902 and I would like to take it by the end of Feburary if all goes well. I just want to give encouragement to any of you all that are nervous about the exam! Buy your voucher set your date and take a risk once you have studied the exam objectives. Have a Great Day!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member
    congrats

did you get any discount buying your vouchers?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member
    Congrats man
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks