+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    None... yet.

Default Professor Messer’s CompTIA 220-901 and 220-902 A+ Training Course

Has anyone used this?
    I have been watching the free videos. So far it's review for me. I haven't hit anything I didn't know yet but I am still pretty early into hardware.
    I'm figuring if the free videos are accurate, up to date, and easy to follow, it may be worth it to pay for study guides.
    Any feedback on the videos?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    Network+
    Pluralsight 3 months free Visual Studio. Microsofts TechNet.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    None... yet.
    Thank you
    I'm just getting started in IT. I don't have a ton of knowledge yet. Just enough to build a PC and do very basic troubleshooting for my family....
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    MCP, MCTS Win7, ACA 10.11, A+, N+, ITIL F
    Professor Messors videos and CertMaster was what I used to pass. Together they are great resource because both of them follow the same order that the actual A+ objectives cover so you can look at the objectives on the Comptia site, watch the PM videos, and then do the Certmaster questions. Section by section. To me, this was the easiest way to do it. Other resources do things out of order so it can be hard studying from multiple resources at the same time.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    None... yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron M View Post
    Professor Messors videos and CertMaster was what I used to pass. Together they are great resource because both of them follow the same order that the actual A+ objectives cover so you can look at the objectives on the Comptia site, watch the PM videos, and then do the Certmaster questions. Section by section. To me, this was the easiest way to do it. Other resources do things out of order so it can be hard studying from multiple resources at the same time.
    Thank you for the feedback! I will continue watching the videos!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hi I used Professor Messer youtube videos course notes, pluralsight (sign up with student.edu email get 6months free) and examcram A+ book $24 at amazon am officially A+ certified today they 901 took me one month on and off reading and the 902 took me 3 days serious reading for 902
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member

Certifications
    Comptia A+, Comptia Project+, Ham Radio (Tech Class)
    I attend WGU, and used uCertify (okay), Prof. Messer (good), and hands-on knowledge (best) to pass the 901 & 902.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CompTIA A+ Net+ | Sec+ | MCTS: Win 7 MCP | MTA NF | MTA OSF
    Professor Messer is great. I got by all 3 CompTIA certs and my 70-680 from his courses.
    Currently working at: MCSA: Windows 10 (70-698, 70-697)
    2018/2019 Goals: MCSE: Mobility, MCSA: Windows Server 2012, RHCSA

"There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't." - Anon
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Junior Member Registered Member
    I've been using Professor Messer along with the Seth Meyer's book too.

Professor Messer has a Study Group that he streams live too. I don't watch/listen to that but I do download it as a podcast and listen to it while I'm moving about. He asks questions and goes over the answers. A fun and informative listen. The after hours, second hour of the group/podcast, isn't strictly questions and answers stuff, but worth a listen to for general tidbits and other interesting things.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks