+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Passed 901 Yesterday for First IT Cert! On to 902! Any Tips?

I passed 901 yesterday! It is my first IT cert, I have very little experience in IT but I passed after studying hard for a few months. I used exam cram and Professor Messers videos that I would listen to on my commute. I am going to try to test for 902 two months from now using the same methods If anyone has any suggestions on other resources to use please post, thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member

Certifications
    Ceh in progress 70%
    Congratulation continue
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    Ceh in progress 70%
    Congratulation
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member
    You've already found what works for you. Stick to it. The first time I tested A+ many years ago, I used a Mike Meyers book to study. I ACED the tests. This time around, I need a CE cert (a couple of them) for my job. I used the Mike Meyers book (latest edition) but I also used Lynda Mike Meyers video training. I passed 901 this morning. I like Mike Meyers. It's what works for me. You say you used Exam cram and professor messer videos (on your commute) FANTASTIC. I couldn't do that, as professor messer would put me to sleep behind the wheel. (oooops!) HaHa...
    Something you need to be aware of is that the pass rate for each A+ exam is 20%...and it used to be a lot lower than that. In your post, you imply that you passed 220-901 on the first try, which is better than most people do. In other words, you have your study system working well for you, do not change a thing...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    ITIL, CWTS, A/N/S/Serv+, ServiceNow x3
    @cindy907, congrats! Good luck on the 902.

Quote Originally Posted by davec8080 View Post
    Something you need to be aware of is that the pass rate for each A+ exam is 20%...and it used to be a lot lower than that. In your post, you imply that you passed 220-901 on the first try, which is better than most people do.
    Curious, do you have a source for this number?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member
    I passed 902 yesterday I used Exam Cram and Professor Messer with some apps to study on the fly. I listened to the videos while driving in my car, and listened to the again after I go the hang of things. Thanks everyone!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Senior Member

Certifications
    a + net+ ccent
    congrats
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks