+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    Network+, A+, CCENT

Default Mike Meyer's Udemy Course

Love it. Great course to compliment the reading material. I highly recommend it to anyone preparing for the course.
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Junior Member Registered Member
    Agreed, I am currently going through his content also, I am also using his All-In-One book.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, i-Net+, Novell CNA 5.0, MCP 70-210, Server+, Security+, Cloud+
    Yeah, I like his books, his writing is very easy reading & understandable.
    2018 goals -> PenTest+ Beta (awaiting results), CEH (Oct), Linux+ 103 (Dec)
    2019 goals -> Linux+ 104 (Feb)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network+, A+, CCENT
    Love the books too.
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member ratherunique17's Avatar
    I like his Udemy course as well. It complements very nicely with the book that I am using.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member
    I found his Udemy practice tests really valuable for 902 exam prep. There aren't simulations, but the other questions were in line with the actual 902 exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+
    I agree, the Udemy A+ course taught by Meyers is great for exam prep, I believe that you don't even need to read the all in one book he wrote as the videos are quick, concise and effective. I appreciate his positive, comical vibe and it helps when you want to learn something. He is one of my valued instructors, I enjoy watching his lectures/vids in oppose to other boring, sluggish, robotic 'lecturers'.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewarlord8 View Post
    I agree, the Udemy A+ course taught by Meyers is great for exam prep, I believe that you don't even need to read the all in one book he wrote as the videos are quick, concise and effective. I appreciate his positive, comical vibe and it helps when you want to learn something. He is one of my valued instructors, I enjoy watching his lectures/vids in oppose to other boring, sluggish, robotic 'lecturers'.
    The thing you need to know about Meyers is that it will be OBVIOUS when he's just joking around, taking a break from the serious lecturing. But when he's not joking around, you'd better be listening and taking notes. Not much that he says or demonstrates is fluff...you will need it all for the test.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+
    That's right. Mike knows what the A+ will cover and doesn't hesitate to teach us on his videos. This is what makes his vids quick, concise and practical.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks