+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Default Comptia A Plus app

I came across this app in the play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.learnzapp.aplusone has anyone uses this before? If so is it any good?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network+, A+, CCENT
    I passed the 901 and barely failed the 902 and here is what I have been learning about the CompTIA test...

LAB!!!!!

None of the material you cover from the books or videos will be sufficient if you do not lab and problem solve issues in real world scenario's. They ask questions that are not covered at all in any materials. This is why they say you should have 3 years of experience before taking the test and yes they ask questions about legacy hardware and OS's.

Also, really take the time to read the questions carefully. If you don't read the questions carefully you will answer a question wrong you would otherwise get right. I take a lot of practice test so I am able to fly through the questions so I have to slow myself down and really read them. I failed the Network+ my first time up too but I passed it the second time.
    Last edited by boxerboy1168; 11-25-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks