+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed 220-902

Certifications
    Network+, A+, CCENT

Default Passed 220-902

Passed with a 747. Honestly I thought I did a lot better but a pass is a pass.

Having the network+ really helped me out with the 902, a lot of the questions were very network and security related.

Thanks for all the help it's been huge having this forum as a resource for passing these exams.

On to the Security+ at the start of my next semester.
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Stor+, Proj+, Lin+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Sec, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP, ITIL
    Congrats on the new cert!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network+, A+, CCENT
    thanks!
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. D20

Certifications
    A+, MCP
    Congrats!
    I'm shooting for late February/early March to take my 220-902
    So you had Network + before taking A+?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks