+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exam Cram and ?

1. Junior Member

Default Exam Cram and ?

I am concentrating on 901 at the moment. Made about 200 notecards that I have pretty much conquered. I'm passing the book's 901 practice test, but there is room for improvement. I go to Exam Compass and start those 25 question tests and feel like I have missed something. Exam Compass just seems to have questions that I can't even find answers to when I check the book to see stuff I missed. Is there another good source that I can go to?

After posting here, I think I'll check out the Practice Exams here, but Exam Compass still makes me feel like I didn't get all the necessary info from Exam Cram.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CompTIA A+ Net+ | Sec+ | MCTS: Win 7 MCP | MTA NF | MTA OSF Win10 (70-698)
    Best practice exam site IMO and from experience: www.measureup.com

MeasureUp gives you around 200+ questions which you can take freely as a practice test or put yourself in a real exam scenario, or you can customise it and practice questions for certain topics in the A+. Each question provides a detailed response to both incorrect and correct answers, so if you weren't sure on a particular question the responses will explain why the answer is what it is. It's a very good study source and highly recommended by Microsoft.

I'd also advise looking at the CompTIA A+ exam objectives. These show every possible topic that could show up in the exam, so if you can tick them off one by one when you have met the objective, you should be ready for the exam.

https://certification.comptia.org/do...objectives.pdf
    https://certification.comptia.org/do...objectives.pdf

Also, if you have time I would recommend watching Professor Messers videos. They are free and he is a very good tutor.
    Certification goals: 70-740, 70-741, 70-742, 70-744, VCP6.5-DCV, 70-697

"There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't." - Anon
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks