+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSA 2000, MCSE 2003, Exchange 2000, CCNA, CCNA Security, CNE, A+, Network+, Security+
    I agree $300 sounds like alot, but consider it this way. It is far cheaper than sitting in a real class, you get to 'sit' in said class as often as you like and whenever you like, and at the pace you prefer. You don't even have to get dressed for it if you don't want to (well, I suppose that depends where the PC is located). The only thing you don't get with the CBT that you get in a class is you get to ask the instructor questions if you don't understand something.

Some classes you pay nearly 5-10X as much and get far less.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSA 2000, MCSE 2003, Exchange 2000, CCNA, CCNA Security, CNE, A+, Network+, Security+
    Quote Originally Posted by sprkymrk
    Quote Originally Posted by Danman32
    I've paid quite a few of those taxes in my day. Often, but not limited to being on women.
    That could be taken the wrong way danman!
    I guess you mean spending money on dates that don't become long term relationships as opposed to... Uhhh... something else.

Funny! Yes, I suppose I should have chosen my words better. Stupid tax not just on dates, but other helps I have done for them only to get grief. Seriously, God bless them. Hopefully in the long run I have contributed to their well being.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Social Networking & Bookmarks