+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deadline

1. Junior Member

Certifications
    CompTIA A+

Default Deadline

Okay, so my co-worker and I have the deadline of March 27th to take and pass the A+.

I have been studying for some time now, (and prayerfully will remember everything!) however my co-worker has not. He has been contracted to an IT department, and also managing IT needs for business client offices for about... hmmm... over ten years.

I am sure he will know what he needs to, but I also know that there are a few things that NEED to be memorized for the test that you don't normally use on the job. Like I/O and IRQ addresses, etc.

I wanted to ask if you guys could give me an idea of what all he would need to brush up on to pass. It's just the little details that he doesn't normally need to remember that might catch him off guard. If you come up with anything I'll forward it on to him. thank you!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, Server+, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2008, Google Certified Associate - G Suite Administrator
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    CompTIA A+
    Thank you. though I have printed the objective already and will give them to him.

I guess that's just the best a person can do lol.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks