+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A+ finally!

Certifications
    A+, MCTS (70-680)

Default A+ finally!

After originally studying for the 2006 exams years ago but getting side tracked, I passed both the 701/702 with 840/850. It was a lot easier than I expected and I DEFINITELY didn't overstudy. I was so scared going in but once I saw that score I was ecstatic.

Of course the machine froze on me for the 702 and I was waiting for about 15-20 mins for the machine to boot back up. I read part of Mike Myer's ALl in One, used professor messer's videos and read the exam cram book. So glad I got it before the year ended. Wish I could have squeezed out Sec+. Oh well, on to the 70-680! Wish me luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE: Security, MCTS x 5, P+, S+, N+, A+, HIT
    Congrats and see you in the Windows 7 Forums!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCTS:70-680
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoasman View Post
    Congrats and see you in the Windows 7 Forums!
    +1, and good luck. You know professor messer has videos for the 70-680. they are still being compiled but he has, i think, 4 objectives done so far.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by etbjr182 View Post
    After originally studying for the 2006 exams years ago but getting side tracked, I passed both the 701/702 with 840/850. It was a lot easier than I expected and I DEFINITELY didn't overstudy. I was so scared going in but once I saw that score I was ecstatic.

Of course the machine froze on me for the 702 and I was waiting for about 15-20 mins for the machine to boot back up. I read part of Mike Myer's ALl in One, used professor messer's videos and read the exam cram book. So glad I got it before the year ended. Wish I could have squeezed out Sec+. Oh well, on to the 70-680! Wish me luck!
    Awesome job and a great next move if I say so myself!

See you in the Windows 7 forum!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, MCTS (70-680)
    Thanks everyone for the kind words!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSuperRuski View Post
    +1, and good luck. You know professor messer has videos for the 70-680. they are still being compiled but he has, i think, 4 objectives done so far.
    YES! I found them while watching the ones for the A+! Does anyone know if they are any good? I mean they are FREE How do they compare to the cbt nuggets? I'm pretty worried about this exam especially seeing the many failed treads
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks