+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed A+ today

Certifications
    70-642,70-643, 70-680 70-640 70-647; MCITP-EA, MCT,CompTIA A+ Network+ Security+,CTT+

Default Passed A+ today

I was going to take the test this Wed. but they had room today, 2/7 so what the heck.. passed 701 with a 813 passed 702 with a 829, I read the Meyers book along with the videos from Prof. Messer, did the tests that came with the book.. I have been around computers for along time allot stuff was just joggin the old brain cells again..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Follow your dreams! IRONMONKUS's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Security +, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, CWNA, CCNA:Wireless
    Congratulations!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Stor+, Proj+, Lin+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Sec, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP, ITIL
    Congrats on pass!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    AA-Computer Technology,/Electronics Engineering, MCSE, MTP, A+, Network+, Security+, Project+, CIW V5 Foundations, CIW Java Script
    Quote Originally Posted by wgc01 View Post
    I was going to take the test this Wed. but they had room today, 2/7 so what the heck.. passed 701 with a 813 passed 702 with a 829, I read the Meyers book along with the videos from Prof. Messer, did the tests that came with the book.. I have been around computers for along time allot stuff was just joggin the old brain cells again..
    Congrats!! Good scores too.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member
    Congratulations! Bet you're celebrating tonight.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member
    Congrats! I'm just starting but I've looked at some of Professor Messer's free tutorials, looks interesting and I'm reading the All-in-One guide as well. Hopefully I'll have the same result you do!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wgc01 View Post

Well done!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks