+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exams booked

1. Member

Certifications
    MCP, MCDST. Studying for CompTIA A+ Essentials

Default Exams booked

I've booked up for both exams at the end of this month. I was wondering how many questions and how long do you get to sit each exam? I'm using professor messer videos and mike meyers book for my content - does anyone have any tips i could use for the content of the exams? thanks for any advice.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS

Certifications
    MSIS, BSBA in CIS, AAS in Computer Networking, AAS in Business Mgmt, A+, Security+, MCP (70-270), CCENT, CCNA, Cloud+, A+ SME
    90 Min.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    A+; Security+; Network+; Project+; MCTS 70-680, MCTS 70-640 Active Directory, MCTS 70-642 Networking
    100 questions each.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    A+; Security+; Network+; Project+; MCTS 70-680, MCTS 70-640 Active Directory, MCTS 70-642 Networking
    Also check out the practice tests for each at the Comptia site, they are 30 questions each and will give you what categories you should focus on reviewing. I took those tests a dozen times each until I could determine which answers were right.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Stor+, Proj+, Lin+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Sec, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP, ITIL
    Good luck on exams!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA
    The exam questions are pretty straight forward, so don't think too deep into them. I only used Myers book and I was fine.

Use the bathroom before the exam and use ear plugs if the test center supplies you with them.

If you don't know the answere to a question just answere the best you can and move on, dwelling on one single question can start tripping you up.

Good Luck!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks