+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    Security+, Network+, MCTS: Vista Config

Default Passed both this afternoon!

I Passed 701 and 702 this afternoon. I already have Network+ and Security+, but I decided I wanted A+ to complete the trifecta. I made 810 on 701 and 879 on 702. 702 seemed more difficult because there were more scenarios, but to my surprise, I did better on it. I studied the Professor Messer videos, my own notes, free study guides like the PrepLogic 15 minute guides, and Googled anything I needed clarification on or felt like I didn't cover the objective well enough. I also relied on my experience. Obviously, I do not recommend that study path for everyone, but it worked for me.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Stor+, Proj+, Lin+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Sec, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP, ITIL
    Congrats on pass!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCENT; A+; NET+
    Major props and congrats!!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA, MCP/MCTS,ITILv2 , Sec+ , VCA ( DCV & WM )......and miles to go b4 i sleep..
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member
    Nice job!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member
    heyyy Congrats on the Pass.....quick question.....im trying to take the A+ certification and dont know where or how to register..any tips.............thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    A+ Network+ CCNA Solaris Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by freddyp0688 View Post
    heyyy Congrats on the Pass.....quick question.....im trying to take the A+ certification and dont know where or how to register..any tips.............thanks
    You can go to pearson website to register and pay the fee and then select the time and test centre location.

Computer-Based Testing Provider for Certification and Licensure Exams: Pearson VUE
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks