+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Default Taking the 702 tomoorw.

I feel I'm pretty well prepared for it. Just going over some of the troubleshooting and command line commands again. Will report back tomorrow with the good news.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS

Certifications
    CCNA
    Good luck. 701 was a breeze. 702 can be hard if you make it so... It was tougher than 701 for sure, for me.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member
    Yeah that's what everyone has said also. I take it at 2.30 tomorrow so that let's me go over all my notes and printouts that I made before I take the test.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member
    Welp with 2 hours of sleep, a migraine headache, and not real comfortable about taking the test today....I killed it. 871. Got my first certification, now on to the Network +, Security +, etc etc.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA
    Congrats dude!
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Security+
    Congratulations!! How wordy where the questions? When I took the Sec+ most of the questions where 1 to sentences in length, but alot of the practice questions I am coming across in 702 are paragraphs. Most of the 701 practice questions are following along with the Sec+ format. I am using exam force, skill soft, and several books for my study material. What did you use?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Member
    I used CBT Nuggets, LabSim, and Professor Messer's free videos. Never touched a book. Yes some of those questions were 2 paragraphs and a final question long.LOL I wrote a ton of notes though. I seem to remember stuff better if I write while I listen.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Stor+, Proj+, Lin+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Sec, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP, ITIL
    Congrats on pass!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Member
    Thanks everyone for the congrats also.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks