+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    A+/Net+/Sec+/IT Strata, Testout PC/SEC Pro, MTA OS/NET/SEC Fundamentals

Default Taking my A+ 701 exam on July 31st

Hey everyone, I will be taking my A+ 701 cert. on July 31st. I just finished CBT Nuggets A+ vids, and currently doing the transcender practice exam. I seem to be scoring lower than the Test Out Labsim A+ 701 practice exam. Windows 2000 and XP and CPU sockets (Test Out Labsim doesn't test on these) seem to stump me all the time. I'm also reading the A+ all-in-one book as well. I've heard people using Prof. Messer's A+ vids to prepare for the test. I currently work as a Field Service Intern for a company called Scentsy. Any tips until I take the test? I'm also thinking of taking the A+ 702 a week after I take my 701.
    Last edited by timesvan32; 07-08-2012 at 11:15 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. kgb

Certifications
    Java SE6 Programmer, Sec+, Net+, Proj+, A+, Bunch of CIW's, Bunch of MTA's
    If you are going through all of what you've stated I can't imagine you not passing the exam. I utilized Professor Messer and Mike Meyer's book.

You have 3 more weeks before the test. Assuming it's a top priority for you and you're spending a good amount of time on your studies I'd say you're in excellent shape.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BAA: Network Administration | AAS: IT | MCSA: Server 2012, Office 365, Win 7, Win 8 | MCITP: EDST, EDA | CCNA | CompTIA CompTIA A+, N+ P+, S+
    Good luck!
    Goals for 2017: MCSE : Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (Q1); MCS: Server Virtualization (Q2); MCSA : Server 2016 (Q3 2017)
    Additional Goals: MCSE : Messaging
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks