+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Study Material

1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Study Material

Hey TE,

I was wondering what studying material most of you have used to pass the CompTIA A+, Security+, Network+, and Linux+. I was going to use the TestOut software just because of the Lab simulators but if there is something better through reading or simulators post em here. Anyways thanks guys.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Security+,ITIL,CWTS,CWNA, CCENT,CCNA,CCNP
    I've seen the TestOUT questions for the A+ and to be honest I thought they were poor quality. The best questions I have found which are similar to the real thing as you can get are from Mike Meyers in my opinion.Downside is they are very expensive last time I checked.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Thanks for the response, ill take a look into his studying material. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Project+, CCENT
    Definitely Mike Meyers. I really like is writing style. He has a good way of giving you all the information you need without boring you out of your mind. I find that reading Mike's book and watching the Professor Messer videos is a perfect compliment of each other. I haven't taken the test yet but I feel very confident based solely on these resources.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member
    Some of Mike Meyers book, was kinda dry for me so I switched to the Exam Cram A+ book. Completely read that the two weeks leading up to my 701 test. Took another three weeks to take my 702 because I wasnt completely confident. Light studying of Messer videos and test exams leading up to 702. Passed both.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks