+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+

Default Cheapest price for complete A+ exam?

I'm a post-secondary student with limited disposable income. What is the cheapest price I can pay to sit both exams? The study book that I purchased came with a 10% off code, but it's still too expensive.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+, VCA-DCV, Linux+/LPIC-1, AWS CSA, AWS Dev, AWS SysOps, Project+ [Expired: Net+, Sec+, CCENT, CCNA]
    I know CompTIA sometimes gives out 15% off coupons. And you might be be able to find a good deal on an early expiration voucher either on eBay, getcertified4less or supervoucher. Unfortunately, other than that it's pretty hard to get lower than 10-15% off an exam.

The BEST deals you might find are like 3% off the exam and then 50-70% off a practice test (Transcender/MeasureUp, etc) - but even then you're paying more total.
    Goals for 2017:
    RHCSA, RHCE, LFCS: Ubuntu | Project+ | AWS Certified DevOps Engineer | Learn Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Golang | Improve Python Programming
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    A+/N+/S+/P+,CCENT,CIW SDA,MCP
    find Raceyb on ebay and make an offer of $300.00. That's the lowest offer they take, but its still a good price for 2 vouchers and the comptia book/dvd with priority shipping. I ordered mine this morning.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks