+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    MBA, Bachelors in Finance, Bachelor in Information Technology/ Info security, Grad Accounting Certificate, Information System Security Certificate, A+

Default !!!passed 701/702 today!!!!

Finally after countless months of putting it off I passed!! I decided to do 701/702 because I already had the study material. I read a lot of books ranging from Mike Meyers books to sybex and used ipod apps, android apps and the practice tests here they all helped. I built my first computer in 06 then did a rebuild in 2011 and I thought I knew what was going to be covered until I started studying. Despite everything that I used as reference study material, there were still a lot of surprises on the test! Some guys that I talk to that work in IT told me to go ahead and by pass the A+ exam but I'm glad that I didn't. It wasn't easy at least for me and now I'm sure that those same guys that said to by pass the A+ probably would have questioned themselves a time or two while taking the exam! I didn't score as high as I would have liked but a pass is a pass. On to Net+, Sec+ then I'm not sure if I'll go Linux +, CCNA, or some type of Windows cert. I'm ultimately looking to go into security but I want to get my foot in the door (change of careers) within the IT field. Anyways today I'm on cloud 9 and my wife says that she feels that she can have her husband back lol. I would highly recommend that if you are looking to get into the IT field that the A+ would give you a strong foundation that builds into other certs!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    B.S. CSIT; CompTIA A+, Network+; CCNA, DA; CCNP R&S; CCDP
    Congrats!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats on pass!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    A+/N+/S+/P+,CCENT,CIW SDA,MCP
    Awesome! Good luck on the next ones.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member
    Congrats! I am taking 702 on Wed and planned on passing..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, CCENT, CCNA
    Congrats, it was an awesome feeling passing my A+.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks