+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA, CCNP Track (BSCI), MCSE 2003, MCSA:Messaging 2003, A+, Network+

Default 70-294 - W2k3 SP1?

I scheduled my 70-294 test for next week, and am currently doing everything I can to be ready for it.

I noticed on the front of my MS Press book, there's a sticker that says, "Get information on Sevice Pack 1, 64-bit editions and Windows Update Services at: ...."

That got me wondering if any of the above are on the test? Have they revised the test since SP1? Has anyone recieved any questions on the new SP1 features, (security roles or something along those lines)?

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, MCP, N+, MCSA/E 2000/2003, MCSA/E + Messaging 2000, 3M Fiber Intro, CCNA
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    MCSE NT4, MCSA\MCSE 2003, CNA, A+
    I just wrote the 294 on Feb 17...I didn't get any SP1, 64bit or WSUS questions. It was mostly GPO's and FSMO roles
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA, CCNP Track (BSCI), MCSE 2003, MCSA:Messaging 2003, A+, Network+
    Thanks for the responses. I"ll give that link a look over just in case. I take the exam Thursday, I can't wait to have this one under my belt.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    MCSE NT4, MCSA\MCSE 2003, CNA, A+
    good luck on the exam...it's a tough one but if you did your homework you'll be in good shape. Make sure you sign up for the M$ 2nd shot deal...you won't need it but just incase something happens.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks