+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Wireless+, CWNA, MCTS:Vista, MCP, MCSA 2k3, MCSE 2k3, CCNA, and BS Information Systems Security

Default Second Try On Exam

I was curious but for those of you who had to take an exam a second time did you get the same questions as your first try or did you get a different set of questions?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. One Man Wolfpac NetAdmin2436's Avatar

Certifications
    AAS in Computer Networking, MCSE 2003, Network+, Security+, A+
    Generally all MS exams will pick from a pool of questions for the particular test. So you may get a few of the same questions, but most will be different. At least that's how I understand it to be, someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    Microsoft: MCSE 2003, MCTS: Vista Configuration. Novell: 050-653, 050-664, 050-683
    My second attempt had some of the same questions, some new.

Some questions were exactly the same except for the number of servers mentioned...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

You will notice some of the questions again on the same exam if you already previously took them. I saw a few question on my second shot on vista that i had already seen on the first try.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Wireless+, CWNA, MCTS:Vista, MCP, MCSA 2k3, MCSE 2k3, CCNA, and BS Information Systems Security
    I was thinking that was the way the exams worked but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the info!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks