+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation wedge1988 - 70-294 - Study notes!

Hi all,

So, ill be taking the 70-294 on the 17th Feb. In the next 2 days or so. If your taking this exam, it might be worth checking back here for my notes, which i have nearly finnished creating.

So keep your eyes fresh.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCP: 70-270, 70-290, CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge1988 View Post
    Hi all,

So, ill be taking the 70-294 on the 17th Feb. In the next 2 days or so. If your taking this exam, it might be worth checking back here for my notes, which i have nearly finnished creating.

So keep your eyes fresh.

I'm interested. Keep me posted!
    I'm planning on taking my 294 soon as well but I want to make sure I'm 200% prepared for the exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Ok, so ive finnished my first run. See what you think. Feel free to poke holes in it, but i will probably revise it every so often.

wedge1988 - 70-294 Revision.pdf
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    JNCIP-SEC, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIA-JunOS, CCNA, CCENT, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, MCP, Network+, Security+
    Ok, so ive finnished my first run. See what you think. Feel free to poke holes in it, but i will probably revise it every so often.

wedge1988 - 70-294 Revision.pdf

thanks for the info wedge. Every little bit helps.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member
    Thanks (again) Wedge!!!
    Good luck on this one
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCP: 70-270, 70-290, CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless
    Thanks wedge.
    Keep us updated on how you do.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Hi all,

thanks. I will keep you updated with changes i make, although i probably wont make many if i do.

Just go over them so you can recite them without looking at the sheet. Do some practice labs with them (Without looking at the sheet)

thats the best way to do it, and it shouldnt take you long to master them if you do 30 mins in the morning and at night. It takes me about 15 days.

On top of that take practice tests, but if your like me by now you probably wont have to

all the best.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    By updated I mean on how you do on the test

Hi all,

thanks. I will keep you updated with changes i make, although i probably wont make many if i do.

Just go over them so you can recite them without looking at the sheet. Do some practice labs with them (Without looking at the sheet)

thats the best way to do it, and it shouldnt take you long to master them if you do 30 mins in the morning and at night. It takes me about 15 days.

On top of that take practice tests, but if your like me by now you probably wont have to

all the best.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

lol, yea i will do. Can't believe advent went bust, so it'll be my 3rd test centre in 2 years!

crazy. Its really annoyed me because now i have to get the train and walk 10 mins to the place, as before i just parked there and walked in!

ah well. its on the 10th march.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Senior Member

Certifications
    IC3, Comptia: A+, N+, Sec+, Server+, MCSA, MCSA:Sec, MCSE, MCSE:Sec, MCITP:SA/EA
    Hey Wedges,
    when is your exam? I'm thinking about getting it done before the 15th of March, how about you?
    M
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    How did your exam go Wedge?
    Mine is March 12.
    Wish me luck......any wise words?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Its on the 10th March, because Advent went bust

No worries though. Ill more than likely take the 70-298 & 70-299 on the same day, and then go for the 70-680 and the 70-351 or hopefully by then the TMG 2010 exam!

Reply With Quote Quote  

14. Senior Member

Certifications
    IC3, Comptia: A+, N+, Sec+, Server+, MCSA, MCSA:Sec, MCSE, MCSE:Sec, MCITP:SA/EA
    You are planning on taking 3 exams in the same day - RESPECT. I wish you best of luck, hopefully we will all pass it on the date.

Mikesz
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks