+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Exam is booked

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Tomorrow is the day, feeling much more ready this time but there are still some things I need to review.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Learn it, Do it, Know it! Asif Dasl's Avatar

Certifications
    MCSA:2008/7 MCITP:EA/SA EDST/EST MCSE'03 SBS'08/'03 MCDST A+ N+ Sec+ Srv+ VCP5-DCV VCA-DCV/Cloud
    Good luck! I'm studying this and have failed it twice already! Another few weeks and I hope I am done with this nightmare exam!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. DOS

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Security+, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291 (MCSA)/ 70-293, 70-294, 70-298 (MCSE)
    Good luck!!
    I will be studying all day tomorrow I hope to pass it my second time also, if not thank God for the Microsoft 2 for 1 deals
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCSE: Security, VCP (v4 and v5), GPEN, MCSA, CCNA
    Good luck!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE: Security, MCTS x 5, P+, S+, N+, A+, HIT
    Good luck, bring back the pass!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Success!

It was by no means a home run, but I will certainly take a 754. Thats a million times better than the 663 that I got the first time.

I'll write more tomorrow, it's 3am but I did want to get back to you guys. Thanks for all of the help!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE: Security, MCTS x 5, P+, S+, N+, A+, HIT
    Congrats on the pass! That's a tough exam, especially the GPO's.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Learn it, Do it, Know it! Asif Dasl's Avatar

Certifications
    MCSA:2008/7 MCITP:EA/SA EDST/EST MCSE'03 SBS'08/'03 MCDST A+ N+ Sec+ Srv+ VCP5-DCV VCA-DCV/Cloud
    Congrats! Next up 70-298?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Cyber Ninja III rogue2shadow's Avatar

Certifications
    CISSP, GXPN, OSCE, OSCP, OSWP, CEH, CNDA, CPT, Security+, Network+, A+
    Well played homie. Congrats!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCSE: Security, VCP (v4 and v5), GPEN, MCSA, CCNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsbane View Post
    Success!

It was by no means a home run, but I will certainly take a 754. Thats a million times better than the 663 that I got the first time.

I'll write more tomorrow, it's 3am but I did want to get back to you guys. Thanks for all of the help!
    Congrats!! Glad to hear you passed.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    VCIX-NV, VCAP5-DCD/DTA/DCA, VCP-5/DT, MCSA: 2008, MCITP: EA, MCTS x5, ITIL v3, MCSA: M, MS in Telecom Engg
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Just 2 more to go for that coveted cert.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    It's hard to believe I'm already nearing the end of this trek. Seems like last April was just yesterday when I started working on the 70-270.

298/299 combo is up next. I'm thinking about 6 weeks for the 298 and then another for the 299.

This was certainly not easy and I've found a new respect for anyone who has passed it. Both times taking this made my head hurt after about half way. I'm very accepting of my lower score. I'll be taking the MCITP later this year so I'll get to work through it all again. Hopefully I'll have a better grasp on everything by then.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSD Web Apps/SharePoint Applications, MCITP: DBA 2005/2008, EA, EDA7, Linux+, Sec+, MCSE, MCDST, MCTS
    298/299 combo is up next. I'm thinking about 6 weeks for the 298 and then another for the 299.
    Another week or another 6 weeks?

I'd say you don't need more than 1 week from a prep perspective for these two. Of cousre that says noting for the cost....
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertKaucher View Post
    Another week or another 6 weeks?

I'd say you don't need more than 1 week from a prep perspective for these two. Of cousre that says noting for the cost....
    I'm thinking 6 weeks to prepare for the two exams, and then an additional week between the first test and second test, just to have some time between them. Taking 2 exams in the same day or even same week gives me a headache just thinking about it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MS:ISA, BSIT:Network Administration, CMNA, CCNA, CCDA, A+, NET+, SEC+, Project+, MCTS(70-680), MCSE 2003, MCSA 2008
    First and foremost congrats on the pass.

Not to take anything away from the 298 but in comparison to the 294... Piece of cake. I took the 298 so when I get bored (and before they retire it) I can take the 299 and get the /S but right now I have to concentrate on WGU. I might squeeze it in between terms.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSD Web Apps/SharePoint Applications, MCITP: DBA 2005/2008, EA, EDA7, Linux+, Sec+, MCSE, MCDST, MCTS
    I'm thinking 6 weeks to prepare for the two exams, and then an additional week between the first test and second test, just to have some time between them. Taking 2 exams in the same day or even same week gives me a headache just thinking about it.
    Yes, exactly what I meant. 1 Week between the two. I think if you pass the 298 well that is ideal. If you score in the low 700s you can etend it a little. Good luck. I'm very excited to see your "Got my MCSE" post.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks