+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    MS:ISA, BSIT:Network Administration, CMNA, CCNA, CCDA, A+, NET+, SEC+, Project+, MCTS(70-680), MCSE 2003, MCSA 2008

Default Today is the day

Well I have my test today at 11:00am eastern. I don't really feel ready but I have a second shot. Hopefully I can squeak out a 701. Wish me luck.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. DOS

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Security+, 70-270, 70-290, 70-291 (MCSA)/ 70-293, 70-294, 70-298 (MCSE)
    700 will work too Good luck, looks like you will be MCSE after this one.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP, CCIP, CCDP, CCNP: Security/Data Center, CCNA Wireless, CWNA, WCNA
    Good luck, and remember to be calm!

It's best to keep a calm focused mind!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Learn it, Do it, Know it! Asif Dasl's Avatar

Certifications
    MCSA:2008/7 MCITP:EA/SA EDST/EST MCSE'03 SBS'08/'03 MCDST A+ N+ Sec+ Srv+ VCP5-DCV VCA-DCV/Cloud
    Good Luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Staying calm is essential. Time is really not a problem here so don't worry about it. Both times I took this I found my head hurting halfway through. So don't be afraid to close your eyes for 5 minutes and rest or to get up and go for a short walk.

Good luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MS:ISA, BSIT:Network Administration, CMNA, CCNA, CCDA, A+, NET+, SEC+, Project+, MCTS(70-680), MCSE 2003, MCSA 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsbane View Post
    Staying calm is essential. Time is really not a problem here so don't worry about it. Both times I took this I found my head hurting halfway through. So don't be afraid to close your eyes for 5 minutes and rest or to get up and go for a short walk.

Good luck!
    Well I got to take the short walk because the exam crashed half way through. Fortunately I did not lose any progress. Just had to wait for 10 minutes. I passed with a 781 which means I am now MCSE (YAY!!!).

In the break down I maxed out both managing and maintaining AD infa and Group policy however I only got about 60%-70% on the planning AD infa and Group policy. Which I find hilarious. I guess I can manage and maintain a network but do not let me plan anything. LOL.

Overall I am glad I am finally done with the MCSE track. It only took me 1 year and 4 months... Now on to MCITP...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Learn it, Do it, Know it! Asif Dasl's Avatar

Certifications
    MCSA:2008/7 MCITP:EA/SA EDST/EST MCSE'03 SBS'08/'03 MCDST A+ N+ Sec+ Srv+ VCP5-DCV VCA-DCV/Cloud
    Congrats! Not too bad a score either on what is a tough exam. I bet it feels good to be MCSE, are you going for MCITP SA or EA or both?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by Asif Dasl View Post
    Congrats! Not too bad a score either on what is a tough exam. I bet it feels good to be MCSE, are you going for MCITP SA or EA or both?
    Through my curriculum on WGU it will be the SA but I will do EA after my bachelors degree.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Quote Originally Posted by citinerd View Post
    I passed with a 781 which means I am now MCSE (YAY!!!).
    Way to go! I forget what the first section on the score report was, but I maxed that out, despite that being my weakest area on the first test. The others were fairly equal although some did move around a little bit.

Congrats on the MCSE!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks