+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    Sec+, MCP, MCSA 2003, MCTS, MCITP:VA, VCP5, MCSA 2012, MCSE Private Cloud, MCSE Server Infrastructure, C|EHv7, RHCSA, OSCP, GCIH, OSWP

Question CAS-002 Simulations

Can anyone recommend a legitimate site where I can test my knowledge and do some practice simulations for this exam?
    I've heard good things about Transcenders, but I don't know if their software includes simulations as well.

I currently have the CASP Cert Guide by Robin Abernathy and Troy McMillan. The book comes with software, but I want to be able to practice the simulations, so I can be ready for the types of questions I will be ask for on the exam.
    2016 Goals: GCIH, OSWP - DONE!
    My OSCP review http://www.jasonbernier.com/oscp-review/
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+, Security+, ACMT, CASP, CEH, CCNA R&S, A.S. & B.S. Cyber Security Systems/Digital Forensics, M.S. Cyber Security
    Judging by your certifications, I believe you shouldn't have any problems with the simulations. You have your RHCSA, CEH, OSCP, apply that knowledge and you will be fine. I don't even think there are practice sims out there.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, HDI-SCA, ITIL V3 Foundations, A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, MCDST, CCENT, CCNA, Project+, CCNA Security, MCTS: Windows 7 Config, CEH, CHFI
    too expensive if work isn't paying for it, but my New Horizons boot camp came with a bunch of simulations, both in a virtual environment and a book with directions on how to do your own labs
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Sec+, MCP, MCSA 2003, MCTS, MCITP:VA, VCP5, MCSA 2012, MCSE Private Cloud, MCSE Server Infrastructure, C|EHv7, RHCSA, OSCP, GCIH, OSWP
    I don't think my new company is going to pay for anything like that. I don't even know that they are going to be reimbursing me for passing the exam when I do.
    2016 Goals: GCIH, OSWP - DONE!
    My OSCP review http://www.jasonbernier.com/oscp-review/
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP,VCP5-DCV, Security+,MCSA Server 2012, CCNA, 70-533 MS Azure, A+
    There are some CASP sims at ITPro TV. I am starting my study for the CASP today and I have gone through a couple. So far they seem pretty good. Here is the outline of what they offer:

· Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
    · Implementing Security Controls for Enterprise Storage
    · Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
    · Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
    · Managing Risk
    · Integrating Computing, Communications, and Business Disciplines
    · Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
    · Analyzing and Implementing Network Security
    · Integrating Advanced Authentication and Authorization Techniques - View Lab Details
    · Implementing Security Controls for Applications
    · Conducting Vulnerability Assessments
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks