+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed 9/23

1. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    Security+, A+, CASP

Default Passed 9/23

When i was taking the exam I honestly did not think I was going to pass... It was extremely difficult.

So pumped right now!!!

Ive been working as an Infrastructure Engineer for approx 1 year, with 5 years of helpdesk equivalent experience. I have my A+ and Security+. I have been fixing a multitude of critical issues(windows server related issues, sso, linux , junos config) and I am also proficient in php, java, and powershell. I feel like my real life experience helped me pass this exam.

I Used the Pearson/Sybex books to study and I also watched all of the cybrary.it video's this week up until i took the test. I studied for about 3-4 months and went through both books at about the rate of 2 chapters a week.

Hopefully that helps someone else pass the test!

Good luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    Security+, A+, CASP
    I also spent the extra money to purchase the pearson online test bank questions, i believe that helped a lot as well.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    Congrats excellent news!
    Certs Gained 2017: 70-410, 70-411,74-409, MCSA Server 2012r2
    Upcoming: Security +, ITIL FOUNDATIONS, 70-345 Exchange Server 2016, Ccent

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    CASP,CISSP, C|EH, Security+
    Quote Originally Posted by aswenson86 View Post
    When i was taking the exam I honestly did not think I was going to pass... It was extremely difficult.

So pumped right now!!!

Ive been working as an Infrastructure Engineer for approx 1 year, with 5 years of helpdesk equivalent experience. I have my A+ and Security+. I have been fixing a multitude of critical issues(windows server related issues, sso, linux , junos config) and I am also proficient in php, java, and powershell. I feel like my real life experience helped me pass this exam.

I Used the Pearson/Sybex books to study and I also watched all of the cybrary.it video's this week up until i took the test. I studied for about 3-4 months and went through both books at about the rate of 2 chapters a week.

Hopefully that helps someone else pass the test!

Good luck!
    Yep felt the the same way, but CONGRATS

I was a big fan of ITproTv for the CASP specifically, a lot of things clicked after watching those videos and it comes with 3 Transcendor exams with good explanations
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member Moldygr33nb3an's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Project+, CSA+, CASP, CEHv9, CCNET, CCNA R&S
    Congratulations
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks