+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CASP
    Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    What about Pearson book, Sibex book and Cybrary??? is that enough for the exam as someone with no real world experience but the A+ and Net+ certs?
    Pearson Book will help you a lot more than the Sybex book , it goes into more detail, but I would suugest reading both books thoroughly to get as much information as you can, ANYTHING helps, Cybrary videos will also be a huge help
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member

Certifications
    compTIA A+, compTIA Net+
    Quote Originally Posted by dandadynamite View Post
    Pearson Book will help you a lot more than the Sybex book , it goes into more detail, but I would suugest reading both books thoroughly to get as much information as you can, ANYTHING helps, Cybrary videos will also be a huge help
    thank you , i just hope the exam doesnt hit me with acronyms not prreviously seen on the book :0
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CASP
    Im going to take mine Next Friday, Ive been cramming and quizzing myself, and I been feeling better about it lately
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. I drink and I know things Ertaz's Avatar

Certifications
    CISSP, CASP, CSA+, GPEN, CCNA Cyber Ops, Security+, MCP
    Quote Originally Posted by Markos4 View Post
    thank you , i just hope the exam doesnt hit me with acronyms not prreviously seen on the book :0
    The acronyms aren't what will get you, it's the nuanced "best answer" questions dealing with specific technologies and how they are implemented. The simulations are pretty basic, but you have to have solid level of understanding around what they are asking for.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CASP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertaz View Post
    The acronyms aren't what will get you, it's the nuanced "best answer" questions dealing with specific technologies and how they are implemented. The simulations are pretty basic, but you have to have solid level of understanding around what they are asking for.
    Just got finished with this exam, the simulations and terms isn't what will kill you, it's the multiple choice/best answer questions. Without understanding the concepts of CASP and what the questions are asking, you won't pass
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks