+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    A+, Security +, C|EH, and CCNA R&S

Default CED Solutions CASP Course

I searched through the forums and didn't see anything for CED Solutions. Has anyone had any experience with them as far as their week long course for CASP? I am looking close at this one because they offer an instructor lead course.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. I drink and I know things Ertaz's Avatar

Certifications
    CISSP, CASP, CSA+, GPEN, CCNA Cyber Ops, Security+, MCP
    Quote Originally Posted by bamahonky View Post
    I searched through the forums and didn't see anything for CED Solutions. Has anyone had any experience with them as far as their week long course for CASP? I am looking close at this one because they offer an instructor lead course.
    Never heard of them. Secureninja.com and infosecinstitute.com are the only ILT I've heard of for CASP on here.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Woohoo! It's over 1000!

Certifications
    RHCSA, Linux+, ACSA, ACTC, ACSP, MCSA:7, MCTS, ITIL F, Prince2 Pract, AgilePM Practioner, VCP-DCV, Storage+, CCNA R+S, CCNA Sec, Security+, CEH, CASP
    How much experience do you have in general IT and infosec? You might be able to pass without doing a course.
    2017 Goals - MCSA 2008, CISSP, CCNP:R+S, Agile PM
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    A+, Security +, C|EH, and CCNA R&S
    I have seven years of general IT experience. The last two have been a mix of IT and infosec. I just knocked out CEH back in November. I have the pearson book and made it through two chapters and making 70-75 on the practice exams. I understand its a pass/fail test. Just looking at some options.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. I drink and I know things Ertaz's Avatar

Certifications
    CISSP, CASP, CSA+, GPEN, CCNA Cyber Ops, Security+, MCP
    Quote Originally Posted by bamahonky View Post
    I have seven years of general IT experience. The last two have been a mix of IT and infosec. I just knocked out CEH back in November. I have the pearson book and made it through two chapters and making 70-75 on the practice exams. I understand its a pass/fail test. Just looking at some options.
    The CEH stuff will help quite a bit. The Pearson book questions are not comparable to the actual exam. I used the Transcender test that came with the voucher I bought and they weren't great either. A bootcamp is great if your employer is paying, but there are lots of other options if you want to advance your career on a specific track.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks