+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed CASP-02

1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Passed CASP-02

Passed CASP-02 just this morning.

Rough test. Just like other posts...9 sim and 68 multiple choice with a total of 77 questions. You must read the questions very carefully and many times. All the answers could be potentially be correct; however, the question specifies certain parameters to follow to rule them out.

Lots of acronyms. Memorize the acronyms. I used Pluralsight videos, CASP CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Study Guide: Exam CAS-002, and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-002 Cert Guide. Practice exam questions were nothing like on the exam. The exam questions are much much more difficult. I thought the Cybrary videos were a weak but free is free.

My co-workers/boss are not aware of this exam. Makes me wonder if I should have put my efforts to a more recognizable cert (CEH, CISSP, etc).

I am glad it's over with.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    Lots of security certifications, yet the more I learn, the further I have to go...
    CEH is more recognizable but not exactly cream of the crop. CISSP would be a better choice. Any odds of work paying for SANS/GIAC? eLearnSecurity is another unheard-of, but people here seem to find great value in their stuff from an educational POV
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. They are watching you NetworkNewb's Avatar

Certifications
    A+/Net+/Sec+, CCENT, CCNA:Sec, CCSK, GCIH
    Nice, congrats!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISM, CISSP, SSCP, Security+, Network+, A+, Linux+, Project+, NSTISSI / CNSSI 4011, 4012, 4015, and 4016
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks