+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Project+, MCTS 70-680, MCITP:EA or MCSA:WS2K8, Bachelor of Science, IT - Networks Design and Management
    Man, I had a doozy of a time registering for this exam.....

Man, VUE sucks like no other...I didn't even know I had the beta until I saw my inbox. Had to schedule it for May 14th and go all the way to Queens (Jackson Heights...). But I'm scheduled. At least I can drive there...just gonna leave my house about 2 hours early.

I will do no studying...gonna cram with whatever the objectives are two days prior to the exam. I either pass it or I don't, but at least I have a 50/50 shot at getting a free certification.

Good luck to all gunning for the CASP.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CISSP, CISA, GIAC 2700, MCSE:Security, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Security, CCENT, Sec+, Net+, ITIL v3 Foundations
    Good luck on the exam. I would take it if there was a test center closer than 300 miles away.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Project+, MCTS 70-680, MCITP:EA or MCSA:WS2K8, Bachelor of Science, IT - Networks Design and Management
    As I said in the other thread, CompTIA/Vue has cancelled the exam on me. They got their 400 person quota before tomorrow....grrrr!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Sec+, Project+, MCTS: 70-680, CCNA, CCNA-Security
    Quote Originally Posted by erpadmin View Post
    As I said in the other thread, CompTIA/Vue has cancelled the exam on me. They got their 400 person quota before tomorrow....grrrr!!
    Well, I took the CASP test today and don't really know where to begin. The questions were somewhat understandable but I saw scenarios, simulations, and a lot of security policy and procedure questions. And I got a lot of them totally wrong... well lets say I took a lot of educated guesses. There were 92 questions and you had 135 minutes to complete them. I took the better part of 2 hrs and left with my head swimming.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Social Networking & Bookmarks