+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Certifications
    Couple here, a couple there
    Nice find, to bad my nearest center is almost 178 mile away. Guess I'll have to catch it on the flip,
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    Network+ , A+, Server+, Security+, MCP, MCDST, MCTS: Vista and 7, MCSA and MCSE:Security
    Got an email today:

Thank you for registering for the CASP beta exam. CompTIA greatly appreciates your engagement. Due to the great interest of security practitioners like you, we expect to reach our goal of 400 exams ahead of schedule, sometime this Friday May 11th or early Saturday May 12th.

We respect your time, and hope to avoid inconvenience for anyone, so please note the following:
    • If you are registered for May 11th or May 12th, make sure to call your testing center before traveling there, and ask if the test is still available.

• If you are registered for the exam after Saturday May 12th, thank you so much, but the exam will no longer be available.

Thanks to all who registered for the CASP beta exam. We appreciate your support.

Thank you, and best wishes,
    Director, Product Management, CompTIA Security+ and CASP
    Looks like the window is closing quickly. Will probally be officially over by time my appointment is.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Audentis Fortuna Iuvat veritas_libertas's Avatar

Certifications
    eCPPT, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CISSP, CCNA (expired), MCTS
    I'm thinking the same thing...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Certification Invigilator Forum Admin JDMurray's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    GSEC, EnCE, CISSP, SSCP, CEH (ANSI), CASP, CCNA, CCENT, CWSP, CWNA, CWTS, Security+, Server+, Network+, A+, DHTI+, PDI+, MSIT InfoSec
    I shoulda scheduled my exam for 9AM and not 11:30AM on the 12th. Maybe there will be some no-shows and I'll still get in.
    Moderator of the InfoSec, CWNP, IT Jobs, Virtualization, Java, and Microsoft Developers forums at www.techexams.net
    --
    Blog: www.techexams.net/blogs/jdmurray
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jamesdmurray
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/jdmurray
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    Network+ , A+, Server+, Security+, MCP, MCDST, MCTS: Vista and 7, MCSA and MCSE:Security
    You know whats funny... Unless all my clocks and such are wrong today is the Thursday the 12th and tomorrow is Friday the 13th... Yet that email has the dates and day of the week a bit off.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Learn it, Do it, Know it! Asif Dasl's Avatar

Certifications
    MCSA:2008/7 MCITP:EA/SA EDST/EST MCSE'03 SBS'08/'03 MCDST A+ N+ Sec+ Srv+ VCP5-DCV VCA-DCV/Cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by CthulthuDawn View Post
    You know whats funny... Unless all my clocks and such are wrong today is the Thursday the 12th and tomorrow is Friday the 13th... Yet that email has the dates and day of the week a bit off.
    Well spotted!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Certification Invigilator Forum Admin JDMurray's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    GSEC, EnCE, CISSP, SSCP, CEH (ANSI), CASP, CCNA, CCENT, CWSP, CWNA, CWTS, Security+, Server+, Network+, A+, DHTI+, PDI+, MSIT InfoSec
    Aw, man, but I really did sign up for the 12th! :sadface:
    Moderator of the InfoSec, CWNP, IT Jobs, Virtualization, Java, and Microsoft Developers forums at www.techexams.net
    --
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Certification Invigilator Forum Admin JDMurray's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    I just received an email saying that my CASP exam appointment for this Saturday was canceled. I guess they hit their 400 mark. That'll teach me for not reading the ISSA newsletter more carefully. I could have taken the beta as early as April 19th.
    --
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Audentis Fortuna Iuvat veritas_libertas's Avatar

Certifications
    eCPPT, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CISSP, CCNA (expired), MCTS
    Quote Originally Posted by JDMurray View Post
    I just received an email saying that my CASP exam appointment for this Saturday was canceled. I guess they hit their 400 mark. That'll teach me for not reading the ISSA newsletter more carefully. I could have taken the beta as early as April 19th.
    Same here...
    Currently working on: Resting
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks