+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Default Any good training materials for the CASP?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good study material. I believe I saw Transender or Nuggets with CASP videos.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    Server+, A+, Network+, Security+, CISSP
    I would be interested as well. I am going for CISSP, and as I understand it, the majority of the points would be virtually identical, but if anyone does have something that would be good, i would be interested to look at it. I plan to try CASP as a guage on my CISSP trek sometime before December.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperlantern View Post
    I would be interested as well. I am going for CISSP, and as I understand it, the majority of the points would be virtually identical, but if anyone does have something that would be good, i would be interested to look at it. I plan to try CASP as a guage on my CISSP trek sometime before December.
    Glad you replied. Amazon has a few books on their site, but I hate buying blind. I'll keep an eye out for course material and add to this post as I uncover more material. CISSP is something I would like to obtain eventually along with the CASP.

Right now it's PMP and GMAT
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Books take a lot of time to be written, edited, and then finally published. I think Darril Gibson has some short blogs that he put together on the topic.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA: R&S, CCNA: Security, VCA: DV, VCA: Cloud, VCA: WM, VCP5: DCV, A+, Network+, Security+, CASP, & BS: Computer and Information Science.
    I have an interest in studying for this certification. I've noticed that other than the book, there are still not any videos anywhere on the material (like CBT Nuggets or Pluralsight) years later. I wonder why that is. While studying for certs, I like to constantly be exposed to the material, like when I am driving, jogging, eating, etc.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyen View Post
    I have an interest in studying for this certification. I've noticed that other than the book, there are still not any videos anywhere on the material (like CBT Nuggets or Pluralsight) years later. I wonder why that is. While studying for certs, I like to constantly be exposed to the material, like when I am driving, jogging, eating, etc.
    You can try learningsmart CASP video Training.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks