+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    CEH, CASP, A+, Network+, I-Net+, Server+, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, SSCP, CISSP, C|CISO, CSP, SKI CHDP

Default Cisco Arch 300-320 Schedule for end of March 2016

I'm taking the Cisco Arch 300-320 towards the end of March. The materials that I will use to study include:

Videos
    Cisco 642-874 CBT Nuggets
    Cisco Arch Boot Camp INE
    CCNP Routing and Switching Route 300-101

Books & Kindle
    642-874 Arch (Nov. 2011)
    300-101 CCNP R&S Official Cert Guide (2015)
    CCIE R&S v. 5.0 Official Cer Guide Volume 1 5th Ed (2015)
    The Art of Network Architecture: Business Driven Design (2014)

Simulators
    GNS 3 with some older IOSes.

Unfortunately, I do not have any of the good stuff like NX-OS, so I have to use the older crap that I use to have equipment for. I'll let everyone know how it goes next month.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+, MCP, CCNA R/S, CCNA-Security, CCNA Collaboration, CCNP R/S
    arch 300-320 is scheduled for retire? I do not see that on Cisco site? Where do you see that at? thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Woohoo! It's over 1000!

Certifications
    RHCSA, Linux+, ACSA, ACTC, ACSP, MCSA:7, MCTS, ITIL F, Prince2 Pract, AgilePM Practioner, VCP-DCV, Storage+, CCNA R+S, CCNA Sec, Security+, CEH, CASP
    Apparently, one of the differences in this newer iteration is the inclusion of SDN material. Does you reading list/videos cover that? Is the INE up to date?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    CEH, CASP, A+, Network+, I-Net+, Server+, Security+, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, SSCP, CISSP, C|CISO, CSP, SKI CHDP
    Quote Originally Posted by OctalDump View Post
    Apparently, one of the differences in this newer iteration is the inclusion of SDN material. Does you reading list/videos cover that? Is the INE up to date?

I do have SDN Material. Not sure if its on the videos, but I have it somewhere. I meant to say I'm scheduling to take the test at the end of March (Not that the test is ending). I'm taking the test in two weeks. I originally scheduled the test for February but felt I was not ready. Sorry for the confusion.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks