+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member PocketLumberjack's Avatar

Certifications
    CCNA Cyber Ops, CCENT, CompTIA A+, N+
    I have to say that after digging into this cert more it seems pretty neat, have you put it on the back burner for now or are you actively studying?
    Learn some thing new every day, but don’t forget to review things you know.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS

Certifications
    CCNA: R&S, CCNA: Sec, Security+, Network+, FCNSA, MTA 98-365
    I was thinking about doing it next after my MCSA and CCNA Security certs were out of the way. Seems like a good one to have.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP R&S, CCNA, CCENT
    Quote Originally Posted by PCTechLinc View Post
    I just checked my Skillport portal that I access through school (WGU), and that isn't the course. That is for the previous version of the CCDA, which is also known as DESGN 2.0. The current version is 3.0.

I did like the CCDA content through Skillsoft, but I still haven't gone through any practice exams yet. I also have the OCG, which I thought was good in content. Still haven't progressed as quickly as I would like, but my MBA studies are running behind as well. Need to progress more with that before I do alternate studies.
    If you have CBT nuggets I wouldn't stop the video content at the NA level. ARCH has 13hrs of training. I am current blasting through those. At some point I will decide to buckle down and snag up CCDA.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, CCNP, CCDA, CEH
    I just passed 200-310 about an hour ago. The passing score is HIGH, VERY HIGH. I can't possibly see how they think it's appropriate to have a passing score that high.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    "I eat SubNets like You for breakfast..."
    Quote Originally Posted by CheesyBread View Post
    I just passed 200-310 about an hour ago. The passing score is HIGH, VERY HIGH. I can't possibly see how they think it's appropriate to have a passing score that high.
    cool.
    What materials did you use?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, CCNA Security, CHFIv8, CEHv8, CCNA R&S, CCENT, MCSA Server 2008, Project+, Server+, Security+ce, Network+, A+
    Man, I can't believe how long it's been since I wrote this post. I guess it deserves an update.

After... things... I decided to focus on my MBA, since the last 6 months of 2017 were utterly horrible, with the first 2 months of 2018 not being much better. Once things finally started looking brighter and I partly caught up with my MBA studies, I decided to go for the CISSP since ISC2 announced their objectives update as of April 15th. Therefore, I booked the exam for April 12th. After 2 months of dedicated studying, I did pass, and I'm now waiting for my Endorsement review to be completed.

As a tandem, I am back on track with my MBA classes (Global Finance due by end of May, then Group Capstone Project by end of September,) and studying for CCNP Route. I've ultimately decided that having CCNP first will be more valuable than having another Associate-level Cisco cert to go along with my Route/Switch and Security. Once I'm done with CCNP, then I'll circle back to get CCDA and CCDP by passing ARCH.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University (Started 10/1/16)
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks