+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member PocketLumberjack's Avatar

Certifications
    CCENT, CompTIA N+, ITIL Foundation
    I have to say that after digging into this cert more it seems pretty neat, have you put it on the back burner for now or are you actively studying?
    2017 Goals:
    (X) CCENT ( ) First 1/2 of CCNA CyberOps ( ) Complete 1/2 of WGU BS CIA
    Not Started| In Progress |Done
    C182 C836 C779 C393 C394 C173 C837 C178 C838 C175 C170 C176 C839 C840 C841 C842 C843 C844 C845 C769
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCNA: R&S, Security+, Network+, FCNSA, MTA 98-365
    I was thinking about doing it next after my MCSA and CCNA Security certs were out of the way. Seems like a good one to have.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP R&S, CCNA, CCENT
    Quote Originally Posted by PCTechLinc View Post
    I just checked my Skillport portal that I access through school (WGU), and that isn't the course. That is for the previous version of the CCDA, which is also known as DESGN 2.0. The current version is 3.0.

I did like the CCDA content through Skillsoft, but I still haven't gone through any practice exams yet. I also have the OCG, which I thought was good in content. Still haven't progressed as quickly as I would like, but my MBA studies are running behind as well. Need to progress more with that before I do alternate studies.
    If you have CBT nuggets I wouldn't stop the video content at the NA level. ARCH has 13hrs of training. I am current blasting through those. At some point I will decide to buckle down and snag up CCDA.
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, CCNP, CCDA, CEH
    I just passed 200-310 about an hour ago. The passing score is HIGH, VERY HIGH. I can't possibly see how they think it's appropriate to have a passing score that high.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    "I eat SubNets like You for breakfast..."
    Quote Originally Posted by CheesyBread View Post
    I just passed 200-310 about an hour ago. The passing score is HIGH, VERY HIGH. I can't possibly see how they think it's appropriate to have a passing score that high.
    cool.
    What materials did you use?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member
    I am glad to hear this is on cbt nuggets, I have a work corp account for that site, and I have terrible trouble reading to study.

Someone at my work just passed this recently, and was extremely open about how ambiguous the questions are, which I interrupted as Cisco "Best Practice" material but it sounded like the DA / DP are more based on deployments of networks rather than just configuration and troubleshooting of LAN / WAN technologies - Is that correct from what you have read in the OCG?

I plan to study CCDA simultaneously with CCNP materials, as I'd like to have it out of the way once I finish CCNP R/S, so I can move right into ARCH studies.

Any input is appreciated from yours or anyone elses experience!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks