+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default I can't pass CCDA 200-310 2 times

Hello..

I have to pass CCDA 200-310 test because comapny rule.

So I tried 2 time (last month and today)

but couldn't pass ...

I use the dump. I know I have to study but It's hard and I trusted the dump from Company(kill test)

they gave me 214 questions.

but, When I take the test there is 12 new questions.

I hope to know some one pass the test this year and where did that guys buy the dump.

hope to pass test
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
    So don't use dumps? Like everything in life, most things come with experience. Cheating will only get you that far.

Go study and best of luck.
    Those who have been intoxicated with power... can never willingly abandon it.
    Edmund Burke
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member
    Surly these are fake posts. Why would someone join techexams and then their first post is about failing some exam after using dumps. I have seen a few posts follow the exact same process. 1 Join techexam. 2 Complain about failing exam after using dumps. Just seems kind of suspicious to me.

At any rate I wished all companies like Cisco, Comptia, Microsoft , etc would use the proven methods of determining who cheats and then ban them for a year after first offense and lifetime if caught again. It is very easy to determine who the cheaters are and from what I understand the results will stand up in a court of law.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP, BCNE, CCNA, CCNA Sec, MCSA2k8, IPv6 Silver
    keep trying this until your area runs out of money

if you don't know your sh**, please move away from IT
    2017 - CCIE RS
    Labbing, labbing, labbing.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    LFCS, GCIH, eJPT, CCNA, CAPM, Sec+, Net+, A+
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldG View Post
    Surly these are fake posts. Why would someone join techexams and then their first post is about failing some exam after using dumps. I have seen a few posts follow the exact same process. 1 Join techexam. 2 Complain about failing exam after using dumps. Just seems kind of suspicious to me.
    Lazy and looking for an easy free ride. So lazy that they don't look around a bit first to realize this isn't that kind of forum. Same laziness that gets them in this bind in the first place. I agree with d4nz1g. Maybe the networking side of IT isn't a good career direction and OP should do something he or she is more passionate about.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. cdx

Certifications
    GSEC, CCNA Security, CCNA R&S, CCENT, A+, Network+, Security+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, MTA
    *palm face* this is the 3rd dump post I've read today, disappointing...... @joeyahn I am GLAD you did not pass using a dump, instead please learn the material and understand it, instead of cheating.
    Bachelor of Science - Information Technology - Security
    Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, Security+, Network+, Linux Essentials
    I think they're real especially with the broken English:

IMG_7841.jpg
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Senior Member

Certifications
    S+, N+, CEH, CSSLP, CISSP, CGEIT, CCSA, CCNA, CRISC, CASP, RHCSA, RHCE, CBE, GCIH
    ....and then we wonder why our jobs are outsourced. I have seen this too many times from both inside and outside the US.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks