+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+,Server+, Linux+, Cloud Essentials, CompTIA HIT, Project+, MCTS Win 7, MCP, Cisco CCT R&S, CCNA R&S

Default CCDA Need Help with Study Plan

I've got both the OCG & Pluralsight Videos, and neither appears to follow the syllabus after domain 1.0 !

Can someone help map the OCG Chapters to the Syllabus? Or the PL Videos?

I try to outline my notes according to the Cisco Exam Blueprint but after detailing everything in One Note nothing seems to line up

Should I change my notes outline to follow the book?? I notice INE made an effort to get their videos to match the syllabus but I'm avoiding an extra $150
    Last edited by layer8problems; 09-29-2018 at 11:28 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA:R&S, VCA6-DCV, Sec+
    I'm studying for the ccnp and not the ccda.

with my studying, the books and videos do not match up to the exam topics. some topics aren't very detailed and some get skipped. i've choosen to write my notes to the exam topics. and have expanded on books and videos via googling cisco docs to learn the exam topics in depth.

some times i feel it is a lot of work to learn everything. it does take more than a month of just taking notes. then studying and labbing. But, I do know the exam topics very well. and i'm well prepared for taking the exams.
    Last edited by clarson; 09-30-2018 at 01:05 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    CompTIA Security+
    I've had the same issue as I'm studying for CCDA, using Ucertify (which is the OCG word for word) and Pluralsight. I like to use the exam objectives as a checklist and so far haven't found anything that aligns the objectives with the OCG.
    Last edited by lismith; 10-02-2018 at 12:57 PM. Reason: grammar
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+,Server+, Linux+, Cloud Essentials, CompTIA HIT, Project+, MCTS Win 7, MCP, Cisco CCT R&S, CCNA R&S
    I caved and bought the INE videos because the y appear to align with the objectives
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks