+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCSP, CCIE R&S (Written), Network+, MCP, MBCS

Default ARCH - another one Knocked out!

Well after lots of worrying about this one I passed this morning with a 925! more than I thought I was going to get!

Study was enjoyable, but the exam was a reading test! how many words a minute can you read!!! ?

study wise I used

http://www.ciscopress.com/bookstore/...587051850&rl=1

The Cisco press Self study guide - This was Ok by dryer than the Gobi Desert!

I also used the CBT nuggets which was ok but didnt really go in depth enough

The best was the Cisco Authorized training on the Channel Partner E-learning on CCO (By knowledgenet)
    This was very informative and not boaring, followed the exam objectives very well indeed - highly reccomend

boson tests was utter trash for this exam!!

Now on to the QOS exam for CCIP before I embark on my lab
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCIE R/S
    i told you, you were fine.. congrats

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/banana.php
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP CCIP CCSP CCVP CCDP CCDA CCNA CS-CIPSS CS-CIPTDS CS-CIPTOS CS-CIPCSS CS-CFWS CS-CVPNS CS-CISecS ISSP 4013 4011
    Congratulations!

If you have a router on a train (with 2 locomotives for hardware redundancy) leaving Paris at 7:00am GMT and a 2nd train traveling West through Berlin with another router at 100Km/hour -- how many steps are there in Enterprise Edge Design and where would you place the Network Management Module?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCSP, CCIE R&S (Written), Network+, MCP, MBCS
    If you have a router on a train (with 2 locomotives for hardware redundancy) leaving Paris at 7:00am GMT and a 2nd train traveling West through Berlin with another router at 100Km/hour -- how many steps are there in Enterprise Edge Design and where would you place the Network Management Module?
    If only the questions were that short! but yup a stupid exam, but some of the material is good especialy as Im in an Architect/Design role. Id have one Q that was about 4 paragrahps long! I had to scroll a full page 3 times! good job I read quick huh! ah well another one done, and it Renewed CCNP too so 3 year clock reset again.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by wildfire

If only the questions were that short! but yup a stupid exam, but some of the material is good especialy as Im in an Architect/Design role. Id have one Q that was about 4 paragrahps long! I had to scroll a full page 3 times! good job I read quick huh! ah well another one done, and it Renewed CCNP too so 3 year clock reset again.
    I haven't taken the ARCH test, but that sounds a lot like the CCDA test was....a scenerio a few paragraphs long. Within that scenerio is hidden two or three sentences that you really need to answer the question(s). The rest is nonrelevant fluff.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

wow, congratulations man! nice score!! i hear ARCH is very difficult!
    Let us know how the QoS studying goes! I wanted to get a book just to see what it's all about but trying not to rush things! Congrats on your pass!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member

Certifications
    CCNP, CCVP, CCDA, MCSE, CIW, CISSP
    Very nice - got the CCDA and CCNP years ago and have been meaning to upgrade, but I keep hearing horror stories and have decided to put it on the back burner figuring it wouldn't be very useful to my career. Perhaps I shall reconsider.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks