+ Reply to Thread

Thread: im back.......

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA certified working on CCNP & MCSE

Default im back.......

hi everyone, im back after a while off from taking my CCNA. I have brought the books for my CCDA exam for the 640 861 is it? What i need to ask the webmaster is when will this exam be renewed as i plan to start studying for it in the summer after my hnours degree is over. Will this exam be renewed any time soon cos i only brought the books a few months back and the exam the 861 is a new revision.

if you have a date of the new revision can you post it here for me please thankyou loads.

o and i spent like 3 months to get CCNA. How much time do you think i would need for CCDA preparation using the sybex book and cisco press cert guide? About the same?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Johan Hiemstra Forum Admin Webmaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    MCSE NT4 MCSA 2000/2003 Security+ (expired: CWNA, CNA, CCNA)
    Welcome back

There is no information that suggest the CCDA exam will be renewed anytime soon, the current CCDA exam is new.

Yeah, I think CCNA and CCDA both take the same amount of time to prepare for. Maybe a bit shorter for CCDA because of the overlap.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA certified working on CCNP & MCSE
    thanks again for your help. Im currently in the middle of an E-business degree thats taking up all my time at the mo but ill be back on track when that finishes in May.

Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks