+ Reply to Thread

Thread: im back.......

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA certified working on CCNP & MCSE

Default im back.......

hi everyone, im back after a while off from taking my CCNA. I have brought the books for my CCDA exam for the 640 861 is it? What i need to ask the webmaster is when will this exam be renewed as i plan to start studying for it in the summer after my hnours degree is over. Will this exam be renewed any time soon cos i only brought the books a few months back and the exam the 861 is a new revision.

if you have a date of the new revision can you post it here for me please thankyou loads.

o and i spent like 3 months to get CCNA. How much time do you think i would need for CCDA preparation using the sybex book and cisco press cert guide? About the same?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Johan Hiemstra Forum Admin Webmaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    MCSE NT4 MCSA 2000/2003 Security+ (expired: CWNA, CNA, CCNA)
    Welcome back

There is no information that suggest the CCDA exam will be renewed anytime soon, the current CCDA exam is new.

Yeah, I think CCNA and CCDA both take the same amount of time to prepare for. Maybe a bit shorter for CCDA because of the overlap.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA certified working on CCNP & MCSE
    thanks again for your help. Im currently in the middle of an E-business degree thats taking up all my time at the mo but ill be back on track when that finishes in May.

Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks