+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Member
    Originally Posted by IrisTheAngel
    Misrepresenting yourself as having credentials you do not have opens you up but even then, I doubt most companies would try to "make a stone bleed" by suing a random prospective employee or employee. There's not really a lot of money to make there but a lot of legal fees for the company to incur even if they win. The would-be employees want to get a leg up in the job world and they think the pretty piece of paper is all they need.
    In Germany it is totally normal. Sure, the employer has the risk by evaluating and testing a potential candidate...but if a future employee really cheated, he loses his job immediately plus he has the risk that the company wants his salary back and other compensations.

Originally Posted by IrisTheAngel
    the reason you don't see them in mass in most western countries probably has to do with the legal system and copyright laws.
    Nope...they do it almost all, specially those institutes who "train" long term unemployed people. Our social security system pays the cost for pro exams in special situations like you are unemployed for a couple of month and a company is willed to hire you in case you do exam XYZ. But it often got abused and butchers, baker etc. get after an unemployment period of 5 years a IT Course like "become a MCSA and Linux Pro in 3 month"...those all cheat. I had once the situation where I was fooled by such a company.

I was not unemployed at this time, but visited a course...the MS MCT only used dumps, he did not know IPv6, PowerShell or anything network related. I quit, sent the evidence to redmond and he is no longer MCT !

A former co student reported me one story, where he attended a CCNA Sec class by a global well known training center. They did some powerpoint foils....and dumps. Price around 4000$ -military paid it-.

I will test india, and also how good a online class is.
    Last edited by Hawk321; 09-18-2017 at 08:22 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. ABL - Always Be Labbin' Iristheangel's Avatar

Certifications
    CISSP, CCIE DC, CCNP R&S/DC, CCDP, CCNA:RS/S/V/DC, CCDA, BCVRE, BCEFP, BCNE, CEH, CHFI, MCSE:S, MCDST, A/S/L/P/N+, some useless Citrix and CIW certs
    Not totally normal - I have pretty of friends and family in Germany and there's not a whole lot of lawsuits. The problem is that you can't completely prove someone cheated vs they just forgot something. It would have to be pretty high profile or something that is extremely blantent and yet somehow missed in the technical interview or else everyone would be scared of getting jobs since one messup could lead to a lawsuit.

As far as the classes that support dumps, they're always around but they're less blatant or wide spread in western countries (i.e. promising first time passes for CCIEs, selling CCIE dumps, etc) because the risk of lawsuit is more immediate. It doesn't mean there isn't random schools that hand out dumps - but they don't base their whole marketing on it or try to be as blatent.

You will test India?
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
    Bonus TE Fun: Nerd Photos
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iristheangel View Post
    Not totally normal - I have pretty of friends and family in Germany and there's not a whole lot of lawsuits. The problem is that you can't completely prove someone cheated...
    Easy ! Ask simple questions like
    • how is your english
    • which author wrote the exam book
    • which ios version is on your router/switch
    Often those guys tell you frankly -> "yes I had those q&a's". Have seen it so often and got taught in that way.

You will test India?
    It's my plan to do a trip and try it out. If it's braindump bootcamp, we will know it than for sure.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. ABL - Always Be Labbin' Iristheangel's Avatar

Certifications
    CISSP, CCIE DC, CCNP R&S/DC, CCDP, CCNA:RS/S/V/DC, CCDA, BCVRE, BCEFP, BCNE, CEH, CHFI, MCSE:S, MCDST, A/S/L/P/N+, some useless Citrix and CIW certs
    Ummm... I would not recommend giving money to a suspected braindump bootcamp just "to see." In the end, you're giving them money to break NDA. Just stick with reputable providers
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
    Bonus TE Fun: Nerd Photos
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Deleted.
    Last edited by Rave18; 09-19-2017 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Irrelevant
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks