+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bootcamp Help

1. Member

Angry Bootcamp Help

I am considering enrolling into INE CCIE R&S written bootcamp early next year. The course is $3500. Is there another vendor/company I should look into before I fully commit to INE?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, CWNA
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member
    Thank Bodokid. Unfortunately, Micronics do not offer a class for the CCIE written exam, I wish Narbik did (Nice guy to talk to). I plan to take Narbik's 10-day Lab course once I pass the written. Right now, I'm trying to find out if theirs a vendor [out there] better than INE.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP CEH CCNP Security
    Narbik published a book to bridge the knowledge gap from CCNP to CCIE R/S candidates. As for bootcamps, they might have a Zero-to-Hero for the R/S track but if not then one of the other bootcamp vendors like INE/CCBootcamp etc., whatever works for your schedule.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member
    Thanks for the info mbarrett. CCBootcamp is no longer available. I will ask Micronics about their Zero-to-Hero. Right now, if anyone have another company for me to look at please feel free. Thanks again
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    BS IT (CCNA R&S, Security, Voice) CCDA, MCP XP, A+, L+, P+, LPIC-1, SUSE CLA
    5-day CCIE RS written Online training for $899 not sure if narbik himself teaches it

https://micronicstraining.com/event/written-v5-1/
    In life you have to make your own opportunities. Don't let anyone stop you from your dreams to many negative people want you to fail because they can't succeed.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Member
    Thanks Dmarcisco! I called and re-verified with Micronics. I will attending their end-to-end class in February. The suggested not taking the Written before attending the class.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Senior Member

Certifications
    BS IT (CCNA R&S, Security, Voice) CCDA, MCP XP, A+, L+, P+, LPIC-1, SUSE CLA
    Did you decide you bypass the CCIE Written class and just go to the 10 day end to end?
    In life you have to make your own opportunities. Don't let anyone stop you from your dreams to many negative people want you to fail because they can't succeed.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Member
    Currently, my goal is to continue reading TCP Vol I and II, my other CCIE material back with the Boson's CCIE questions. Then I will take the exam after the 10 day end to end in Glendale in February. I wish it was in January. Sorry for the long answer, but yea.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks