+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    A+, MCP, CCNA R/S, CCNA-Security, CCNA Collaboration, CCNP R/S

Default WEB IOU Idiot! ME

Hi guys I am a moron. How in the heck do you get serial interfaces to appear in WEB IOU.

at home on my super laptop same image i run at work on 2 different laptops at work same image i run at home, I get the serial interfaces to appear by doing nothing different than I do at home load image?

what is my home laptop missing that my work laptops have natively? some programs missing? to enable serial to work with WEB IOU? i Have no clue and I cannot even google it ? no response?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. Senior Member

Certifications
    BS IT, CCNP RS, (CCNA R&S, Security, Voice) CCDA, Arista ACE-A, MCP XP, A+, L+, P+, LPIC-1, SUSE CLA, a bunch of CIWs
    What kind of image/platform are you running? Serial interfaces are dependent on the image you are running. Not all images support serial interfaces. Also, if you are running virl images those do not support serial interfaces.
    In life you have to make your own opportunities. Don't let anyone stop you from your dreams to many negative people want you to fail because they can't succeed.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks