+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    CISSP, PMP, Network +, MCP, SAP Crystal Reports

Default CCNA-Cloud Preperation

Hi - Can anybody weigh in on suggestions for preparing for CCNA-Cloud certification? I can't seem to find any study guides on Amazon. All I'm able to locate is a $499 training course on Cisco's website. Anybody have any suggestions on ways to self study for this? Thanks a lot in advance!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCNP: R&S
    Seems like your only option other than the course is just to use the blueprint and Google away. Probably spend a lot of time on Cisco's website and the RFCs.

i.e. use "site:cisco.com xxxx" where x is the topic on the blueprint. You can probably find everything you need this way. To be quite honest though I'm not sure if it is worth it. Why are you doing CCNA Cloud anyway?
    Last edited by koz24; 02-24-2016 at 02:44 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    CISSP, PMP, Network +, MCP, SAP Crystal Reports
    Quote Originally Posted by koz24 View Post
    Seems like your only option other than the course is just to use the blueprint and Google away. Probably spend a lot of time on Cisco's website and the RFCs.

i.e. use "site:cisco.com xxxx" where x is the topic on the blueprint. You can probably find everything you need this way. To be quite honest though I'm not sure if it is worth it. Why are you doing CCNA Cloud anyway?
    I'm on the cissp journey, have to retake in 6 months. I thought this might be a good cert to work on for the next few months while I'm waiting to retake cissp. I was thinking CCNA - Wireless or CCNA -cloud. Any other input on cloud certifications. Perhaps there's a better option that I'm unaware of. I just started looking into.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. They are watching you NetworkNewb's Avatar

Certifications
    A+/Net+/Sec+, CCENT, CCNA:Sec, CCSK, GCIH
    There are couple cloud security certs out there. CCSK and CCSP

CCSP being the more in depth (harder) one and it is also more well known being from ISC2 as well.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCIE:DC, CCNP:DC, CCNA:DC, CCDA, VCP:DCV, VCP:NV, JNCIA-JUNOS
    Resources are becoming available if you look around.

CCNA Cloud 210-451 CLDFND
    https://www.cbtnuggets.com/it-traini...210-451-cldfnd (I really liked Anthony's videos for CCNA DC)
    CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 LiveLessons: Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (Gustavo wrote the single best book on data center virtualization)
    CCNA Cloud CLDFND 210-451 Official Cert Guide (Not yet, but soon)

CCNA CLOUD 210-455 CLDADM
    CCNA Cloud CLDADM 210-455 LiveLessons
    Still a few months for OCG on this one.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks