+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CCNA:RS passed!

1. Member

Certifications
    B.S.-Business Admin, A+, Security+, CCENT, CCNA: RS

Default CCNA:RS passed!

Hi All,

I am happy to say I have finally passed my ICND2 with a score of 825 (811 pass). For those of you that saw my older thread, I passed my ICND1 on Jan 23 and I pretty much started studying right after getting my CCENT. Luckily, I was able to pass the ICND2 on my first attempt, as I failed the ICND1 the first time. I must say, I took considerably longer studying for the ICND1 than I did for the ICND2. The ICND1 is most definitely the easier exam, but the climb from zero knowledge to ICND1 is far more daunting than the jump from ICND1 to ICND2.

For those of you out there who are struggling with the CCNA, my best advise to you is not to give up! Stay discipline and you will pass! I have to say that studying for the CCNA really taught me to change my entire process for learning. It is almost like I had to forget everything I thought I knew about studying/learning for a cert, and basically teach myself proper study habits and techniques.

Here is what I used to prepare:
    Odom Cisco Press Book
    CBT Nuggets
    Chris Wallace Videos
    Boson & Pearson practice exams
    Packet Tracer (Primary)
    GNS3 (Secondary)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats way to go!!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, Voice, Security
    I actually found when I took it before they made the completely new version, the ICND1 was almost harder than the ICND2, because it contained many more obscure questions whereas the ICND2 was almost like the real CCNA for me with heavier weight on routing protocols configuration / behaviors.

I know the INCD1 and INCD2 are much harder now than they were back in my day, very big congrats to you sir!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2017: 70-410, 70-411,74-409, MCSA Server 2012r2
    Upcoming: Security +, ITIL FOUNDATIONS, 70-345 Exchange Server 2016, Ccent

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNET, CCNA R&S, ITIL, MCP, Security+
    Congrats! I failed the combined exam twice before going the ICND 1 and ICND 2 route.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Security+, CCENT, CCNA: R&S, MCSA: Windows Server 2012
    Congratulations!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks