+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default ICND1 On Monday 5/1

Taking the ICND1 on the first of May. My prep so far has been NetAcademy, IT Pro TV, CBT Nuggets, Transcender practice exams, Boson practice exams, and my work experience. I'm not going to lie, I am very nervous. Right now, I'm watching all the CBT Nugget videos again as a refresher, then the weekend before, I'm going to go over the practice exams again. My biggest weakness is IPV6. Most people say they had little to no IPV6 questions on the exam. Hopefully, this holds true for me. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, MSISA, BSBA
    Good luck! It seems you have put in a lot of time on a lot of good sources, however I don't see either Odom or Lammle's book mentioned. Have you read one of the guides yet? I'd highly recommend it, unless you're pulling down 90+ on your Boson practice exams.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, BSBA - University of Florida, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: MS Cybersecurity, Learning Python
    Next Up:​ None
    Reading:​ Python Crash Course
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network+
    Getting ready for this myself. Good luck.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH
    Good luck! Know your subnetting!
    2017:E|CSA E|CSP,E|CIH,eLearnSecurity,CSA+ Courses 2018: C|ND,ICND2,CCSK,CISSP,CCNA-Security 2019: CWNA 2020: LPIC-2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCP, MCDST, CCNSP, ITIL Foundation, working towards CCENT/CCNA
    Good luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member
    Good luck to you too, boxerboy.

JoJoCal, I'm getting 90+ on boson exams, but I'm not sure if it's because I know the material that well or I am memorizing the questions. Same thing with the Transcender. Net Academy also has a practice ICND1 exam. Unfortunately, I don't have that book, but will look into it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks