+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed ICND1

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, ITIL v3, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCITP:EDST/EDA

Default Passed ICND1

Used the Lammle book and Boson practice exams.

Man.. That was rough. Scored 905/1000, but the time constraints are really tight. Rushed through the sims. The fact that you can't go back and review answers gives an added edge to the exam. All in all a better experience than Microsoft exams though. Felt the exam was fair and didn't stray from the exam topics.

Now to get Sec+ and renew my CompTIA certs before CCNA cyber Ops starts in April. Gunna be an.. interesting few months

Also, if anyone is going for this.. Use the Boson exams. The sims on there are absolutely invaluable.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Stor+, Proj+, Lin+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Sec, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP, ITIL
    Congrats on the pass!! Good luck on next exam
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, ITIL v3, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCITP:EDST/EDA
    Nice one mate.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    A+| Network+| Security+| Server+
    Congratulation on the pass and thanks for sharing your experience.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    MS in Security Information, Sec+,A+, Server+, Network+, Certified Network Defense Profesional (CNDP), Certified Cybercrime Forensic Investigator
    Thats a nice score! Congrats!! And good luck with Cyber Ops!
    2018 Year goals:
    CCNA Cyber Ops [Done!], VCP6-DCV @ Stanly, May 31
    CCENT-CCNA [1%]
    "They say my dream is to big, I say they think to small" Brad Sugars
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    Congrats! excellent News. I've had a end of march date for my ccent exam as well but will be changing jobs so I think I will hold tight for the Ccna cyber ops classes in April and then circle back for ccent after cyber opps exams are done.
    Certs Gained 2018: 210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals) , CTT , Ccent

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    Thanks guys, and good luck Greg!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks