I'm pleased to announce our version 1 of our IP Subnet Calculator for Windows is now available.
If you have a beta version installed, you will need to uninstall it manually because this is not an 'upgrade' but a rewrite and has a different name.
Version 1.0 features:
- Calculate prefix, mask, subnets and hosts based on IP address and any of the former
- Display class, network, broadcast, first host and last host for current IP address
- Calculate list with network and broadcast addresses and valid host ranges for all subnets
- Save list of all subnets to TAB delimited text file
- Print list of all subnets in network
- Recognizes Private addresses
- Recognizes APIPA addresses
- Recognizes Loopback addresses
- Recognizes Supernets
- Always on top 'pushpin'
- Show binary results
v1.0 also recognizes invalid all zero network address and all ones broadcast address combinations
Any Windows machine running the .NET 2.0 Framework. If you don't have that installed yet, you can have it install automatically when you install our subnet calculator, if you are online.
Thanks for all the feedback, comments, and suggestions so far!